Senior Front End Developer
We're looking for experienced digital craftspeople, designing solutions that benefit people and planet.
Today designs human-centric products and services for clients in the public service, health, education, sustainability and not-for-profit sectors. We pursue projects that create a positive social and environmental impact, with a focus on the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
We are seeking somebody with a passion for building, craft and polish. You'll work closely with our UX designers and researchers, crafting user-centric solutions. The websites and applications we build for our clients help them deliver online services to the widest possible audience, with easy to use interfaces that make information available on all devices.
You'll be working collaboratively with our team to help build and deliver the best front-end stack for each project, building templates and views that integrate with Content Management Systems and APIs, and delivering tested, production ready code with an impeccable degree of finish.
You'll contribute to our continually improving code quality, reducing technical complexity.
The technology is often headless but always current and inherently exciting.
We are an organisation built around having a positive social and environmental impact, we want people who are committed and passionate about making change, sometimes doing a lot with a little.
What we do:
- We help our clients innovate their organisation and services using technology.
- We craft creative, meaningful and effective user experiences.
- Build web applications and mobile applications, using cloud infrastructure.
- We integrate our solutions with a wide variety of other systems.
- We help our clients to make long and short-term technology decisions.
Your life thus far has included:
- 6+ years building WCAG compliant, responsive web applications.
- Exposure to a variety of front-end frameworks and methodologies.
- Working with modern build tools like Gulp and Webpack.
- Cross-device testing.
- Deep experience in Vue or React.
- Experience with Git or other source control.
- Working in and around various open source CMS platforms.
- An eye for visual design and the discipline to finesse work to a high standard
- Continuous Integration
- Test Driven development
It's a bonus if you're also familiar with:
- Working with APIs
- Understanding and experience with headless architecture
- Experience with DevOps methodologies, workflows and technology
- Experience with DesignOps methodologies, workflows and technology