Project Manager / Producer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to join our Sydney team.
We’re growing our Sydney team and are interested in meeting with emerging producers, project managers and/or client service professionals, who will be responsible for managing a range of projects, client and internal.
While this is a supporting role in the business, it's a central one. You will be a vital resource for multiple people within the business and the key point of contact for our clients.
You enjoy collaborating in a meaningful way to create work that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment. You're passionate about supporting teams to deliver impactful work, a masterly co-ordinator and experienced with agile methodology.
You should be keen to work across a broad range of client projects including research, cx, branding, digital, product and much more. You will also be working on a variety of internal projects including documentation of work into case studies, and the coordination and resourcing of business development activities.
With support and leadership from the people around you, you’re open and committed to saying yes to a challenge, and to learning. You will be comfortable working independently to manage clients and projects.
Your days will be spent:
- Supporting (and being guided by) our Senior Producer to deliver projects
- Liaising with our wonderful clients on inspiring projects
- Managing project timelines and resource plans
- Co-ordinating day-to-day project activities, across multiple projects
- Supporting the whole Sydney team to deliver internal projects
- Supporting the work of the business development team to schedule and prepare for meetings, and assist in the resourcing and coordination of responses such as tenders and proposals (you will not be expected to take part in sales meetings but will be supporting the team).
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Client/customer service experience, preferably in an agency (one-year minimum)
- Project management experience, preferably in an agency (one-year minimum)
- Keen problem-solver
- Optimistic attitude
- Eye for the detail
- Keen interest in social/environmental issues
- Legally able to work in Australia (if you're on a visa, give us a bit of detail on where you're at)
- We ship game-changing projects, every day.
- Our work creates a positive impact for people and planet.
- We offer a generous professional development allowance.
- We spend 5% of our time working with charities to make long-term change.
- We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers.
- Today is an inclusive and flexible workplace.