Associate (Junior) Developer
We're looking for the next generation of digital craftspeople, designing solutions that benefit people and planet.
Today designs human-centric products and services for clients in the public service, health, education, sustainability and not-for-profit sectors. We pursue projects that create a positive social and environmental impact, with a focus on the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
We are seeking somebody with a passion for learning, building, craft and polish. You'll work closely in the technology team, surrounded by great developers, a solutions architect and technology consultants.
You can expect leadership, support and a great environment.
We are an organisation built around having a positive social and environmental impact, we want people who are committed and passionate about making change, sometimes doing a lot with a little.
What we do:
- We help our clients innovate their organisation and services using technology.
- We craft creative, meaningful and effective user experiences.
- Build web applications and mobile applications, using cloud infrastructure.
- We integrate our solutions with a wide variety of other systems.
- We help our clients to make long and short-term technology decisions.
- A hunger for knowledge - a keen appetite to learn in all its forms, from participating in workshops, to advising clients on CMS support and training and everything in between.
- A sense of urgency - you're driven to support and serve our wonderful clients spread across the purpose sector.
- An understanding of the web and the infrastructure around delivering digital solutions.
- Appropriate experience with web technologies.
- Some work in and around open source CMS platforms.
- An open mind and want to bring your authentic self to work everyday.