Content/UX Design Lead
Today is looking for a Content/UX Designer to work on the information architecture, content design, user experience and content strategy of impactful and transformational digital projects.
We work in areas of social and environmental change, including domestic violence, gender equity, public safety and climate change. Our team of strategists, designers and technologists work together to help our partners make better policy, build digital products, design end-to-end service experiences and more.
What we mean when we say Content Design
You might be called a content strategist, UX writer or “the copywriter who gets digital”.
Content Designers make sure people can find or do what they need with digital products. Good content design leads to websites that feel quick, simple and easy to use and understand.
You draw from research, workshops, an understanding of user behaviour and analytics to create information architecture and content strategy, ultimately leading to a great user experience.
You have experience in content strategy on big, complex digital projects. You have a knack for engaging stakeholders and transforming complexity into simplicity.
You have a clear vision for what makes good content, a sound knowledge of how the digital world works, and have led project teams before.
You see how your work fits into a bigger picture, and have a passion for contributing to making a real difference in people's lives. You love being part of a project team, and working with a range of other skillsets to figure out the best ways to make change.
We care deeply about the amazing people who make up our workplace. We value diversity in all forms, and we value quality of life. We understand the demands of parenthood and offer generous parental leave policies.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
- You've led multidisciplinary project teams
- You have 3+ years experience with content strategy or UX writing
- You have experience facilitating IA, requirements gathering and content development workshops
- You can write and edit content that is simple and compelling
- You've owned the brand tone-of-voice and style for products
- You can work closely with designers to define and design great user experiences built around content
- You want to actively collaborate with strategists, designers, technologists, producers and clients