We are looking for an experienced Client Partner join our team and take the reins with one of our client portfolios.
Today designs strategy, products and services for our clients across the public service, health, education, sustainability and not-for-profit sectors.
We are seeking somebody with extensive design and digital experience to identify the optimal way forward for our clients. Digital platforms enable our clients to solve problems like improving donor engagement, better co-ordinating services or measuring impact.
As a Client Partner at Today, you will lead engagements with key clients in your portfolio establishing meaningful partnerships, resulting in valuable societal and environmental impact. You demonstrate strategic leadership and great ability to drive organisational change through design.
You should be adept of creating and driving client development plans, working with cross-functional teams to deliver impactful work and building client trust through results.
You will be hungry to join a team that's driven to deliver positive social and environmental impact.
Your days will be spent:
- Transforming our clients’ organisations by leveraging insight and ideation to solve complex challenges
- Driving client development plans on your key accounts to identify growth opportunities
- Delivering world-class thinking, presentations and meaningful innovation across brands, products, services, and experiences
- Collaborating closely with our transdisciplinary team to ensure an effective realisation of the strategic vision
- Writing proposals, creating presentations for your clients
- Managing a team of producers and account managers
- Tracking revenue and team performance, suggesting improvements and up-selling opportunities when appropriate
- Enjoy working with a bunch of talented people who all share the same vision that we can change this world for the better
You bring to the role:
- 7-10 years experience working in client facing roles in similar agency engagement model (design/digital).
- Demonstrated experience communicating and delivering broad strategic initiatives to key stakeholders.
- Built great communication skills to inspire clients and broader stakeholder groups.
- Good understanding of various delivery methodologies such agency agile, lean product development, development agile (Scrum/Kanban) etc.
- Comfortable with data and performance metrics to report up (revenue reporting, team performance, efficiency reporting etc.)
- You believe in your ability and skills to drive social and environmental change.
Established in 2012 (as Studio Thick), Today has a consistent track record of delivering impactful, award-winning work.
We're now a team of 40, in Melbourne and Sydney, working with public companies, banks, education institutions, big government departments, and not-for-profits that punch well above their weight. Our team have done remarkable work, making measurable progress across family violence, homelessness, mental health, giving, inequality, and injustice—just to name a few.
We care deeply about the amazing people who make up our workplace. We value diversity in all forms, and we value quality of life. We understand the demands of parenthood and offer generous parental leave policies.
- Learn from, and be part of a team of talented and experienced individuals.
- We offer a generous professional development allowance.
- We donate 5% of our time to pro bono work for The Life You Can Save.
- In the past 5 years we have directly donated over $600,000 to charities.
- We offer 12 weeks' paid parental leave for primary carers.
- We work on big, complex, problems that deliver value to people, communities and our planet.
- A creative workplace that challenges the status quo and looks for new ways to take on some of the big challenges in our world.
- An inclusive working environment that is warm and inspiring.