Mid-weight digital project manager / digital producer
We’re interested in meeting talented digital project managers / digital producers.
We’re looking for people who enjoy collaborating in a meaningful way to create work that has a positive impact on people, society and the environment. You're passionate about supporting teams to deliver impactful work, a masterly co-ordinator and experienced with agile methodology.
You should be keen to work across a broad range of projects including research, cx, branding, digital, product and much more.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Your days will be spent:
- Supporting (and be guided by) our Senior Producers, Delivery Lead and Client Partner to deliver projects
- Liaising with our wonderful clients
- Managing project timelines and resource plans
- Co-ordinating day-to-day project activities, across multiple projects
- Being part of our transdisciplinary team to deliver positive impact
- Exceptional communications skills
- Proven digital delivery experience in a similar agency role (one year minimum)
- Previous experience in a client facing role (one year minimum)
- Good understanding of agile and lean product development methodologies
- Keen problem-solver
- Optimistic attitude
- Eye for the detail
- Keen interest in social/environmental issues
- Legally able to work in Australia (if you're on a visa, give us a bit of detail on where you're at)
- We ship game changing projects, every day.
- Our work creates positive impact for society and environment.
- We offer a generous professional development allowance.
- We spend 5% of our time working with charities to make long-term change.
- We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers.
- Today is an inclusive and flexible workplace.