Today designs human-centric products and services for clients in the public service, health, education, sustainability and not-for-profit sectors. We pursue projects that create a positive social and environmental impact, with a focus on the UN Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
We are an organisation built around having a positive social and environmental impact, we want people who are committed and passionate about making change, sometimes doing a lot with a little.
We're looking for an experienced Studio Manager to join us and run our Melbourne studio like a well-oiled ship.
You'll deliver exceptional experiences for our clients and team. You'll develop and maintain operational process and systems to keep our beautiful studio humming. You’ll also deliver large-scale internal projects as needed. You will have experience in an office or studio management role, you love operating independently, can solve problems on the go and possess great communication and facilitation skills.
- Studio management: Managing our studio space (including design and maintenance), our building operations (including security and utilities), and providing an exceptional experience that’s true to our brand, for our client and teams.
- Client experience: Managing the exceptional experience of our clients in our studio. Implementing the vision for our client experience–everything from exceptional client hosting at our studio to client events. Managing a program of activities and events required throughout the year to deliver on this accountability.
- Team experience: Managing the exceptional experience of our teams in our studio. Implementing the vision set for our team experience, everything from studio music to delivering team events. Managing a program of activities and events required throughout the year to deliver on this accountability.
- Supplier management: Managing existing relationships and assessing the quality of service, and acquiring new relationships (that align with our business purpose).
- Operations management: Managing an inventory of all assets and tools used by our studio, ensuring cost efficiencies with use. You'll manage these assets and tools fully, including inductions for new staff, supporting staff with troubleshooting, and facilitating information sessions for new assets and tools.
- Extensive office management experience in an office manager or equivalent position
- Be self motivated and love autonomy
- Possess excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Have an advanced understanding of office programs and applications
- Be creative and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced agency environment
- Be focused on the delivery of practical business operations solutions
- Have a vibrant, friendly manner and be cool under pressure
- Bring financial management experience
- Legally able to work in Australia (if you're on a visa, give us a bit of detail on where you're at)
- We ship-game changing projects, every day.
- Our work creates positive impact for society and environment.
- We offer a generous professional development allowance.
- We offer 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers.
- Today is an inclusive and flexible workplace.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.